Midway "Vegas" question

I have a Vegas hardware machine running showtime gold,

anyone have info or point me to info about how

to get any of the other Vegas games to run on it?

Gauntlet or Blitz?

Is it as simple as swapping out the HD?

thanks,

jason
2 answers Last reply
More about midway vegas question

    Try here. Loads of info on all major manufacturers Hardware platforms.

    http://www.system16.com/midway/hrdw_vegas.html

    Robert

    yeah I checked out that site yesterday.. which also led me to look at
    my dipswitches...

    turns out blitz 99 is on there :), just a switch away.

    would still love to know what'd take to get one of the gauntlets going.

    cheers,

    jason

Hardware Games Video Video Games