Cannot LogOn

Hello ..
I have the following problem:
This is my company notebook running on XP Pro. It was set up that I only had
to click on the user name without a password to logon.
It was once connected to the internet and directly infected with W32.Wallz.
Thought I removed it correctly (Symantec guidance) but probably I turned too
much off or deleted too much. Because now I cannot log on. It is asking me
for a password which none of us knows and the fault message is cannot logon
because Server "xxxx" (which is the name of the notebook) is now not
available. I am not a Professional of XP only using abroad or when better
performance is needed.
Please help.

Problem solved. Used sytem restore in start up options and now logged in.
Funny because I had to turn of sytem restore by removing virus. So now
checking again with Norton and hopefully the virus is not restored.