anyone know a FM skinner?

My Website is desperately in need of a dedicated skinner for FM2005. To take
requests and make a skin based on the site itself if possible. Will be given
admin rights upon job acceptance, and have a lot of weight within the site.
Lemme know.

--
`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

Admin of one of the best FM sites around:
http://www.fmunderground.net/

View my Story / Poem profile on :
http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/shadowalk
2 answers Last reply
More about anyone skinner

    on the si forums there is a section for people to advertise/ask for such a
    thing, good luck and keep us informed of when those new skins are available.

    "AJSMITH" <ajsmith@bt.com> wrote in message
    > on the si forums there is a section for people to advertise/ask for such a
    > thing, good luck and keep us informed of when those new skins are
    > available.

    nah, I don't wanna go to si forums. or Susie.

    Susie stole our Skinner for their site :( that wasn't fun, and hence why we
    are looking for another one.

    --
    `Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe."

    Admin of one of the best FM sites around:
    http://www.fmunderground.net/

    View my Story / Poem profile on :
    http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/shadowalk

Games Video Games