FS (cali): A few uprights: Yellow CS, Defender, Sarge, etc

Time to thin out the herd again.

I prefer pick up and I no longer have the supplies to ship things.

Located in Santa Maria, CA 93454.
Bring cash. :)

Yellow Computer Space, not working, missing 2 of the 3 pcb's. Has
original monitor and monitor shroud. No controls on cp, Not sure if cp
wire harness is there. Cabinet is in OUTSTANDING shape. $1500 obo
http://www.mylstar.com/games/computerspace/

Defender: has newer WG7000 monitor, $500
http://www.mylstar.com/defender/

Sarge, works fine: $300
http://www.mylstar.com/games/sarge/

Solar Fox, works fine, in my game room: $300
http://www.mylstar.com/games/solar_fox/

Domino Man, works fine, in game room: $300
http://www.mylstar.com/games/domino_man/

NBA JAM dedicated, needs monitor work. $300 AS IS, $500 working.

Off the Wall, in Joust cab, works. $300
http://www.mylstar.com/newlayout/flickyoff.jpg

PONG, original Atari, board was fixed by John Herman but I could not get
it to work in my cab. Cab in nice shape w/original TV. $500.

I will have more listing in a few days.

-Stephen

wow, that is one nice yellow cs. Is that repainted?

Chuk wrote:
> wow, that is one nice yellow cs. Is that repainted?

No, it is 100% original.

-Stephen

double wow

> Chuk wrote:
>> wow, that is one nice yellow cs. Is that repainted?
>
> No, it is 100% original.
>
> -Stephen

stephen,
im interested in a couple of your games.
ronald

I located a metalflake (green) 2 player computer space in a Phoenix
antique shop. Working. $300 and it was out the door, crammed into my
cherokee. 1500 sounds awful steep...

Just because you got lucky, doesn't set the market price. : )

Richard

On 7 Jun 2005 14:05:25 -0700, "VectorGen" <istolewhitesands@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I located a metalflake (green) 2 player computer space in a Phoenix
>antique shop. Working. $300 and it was out the door, crammed into my
>cherokee. 1500 sounds awful steep...

Actually $1500 is pretty reasonable, especially for the rare yellow
unit. I have tracked the "going rate" for Computer Spaces over the past
few months on my website and $1500 is certainly in the right range.

Hey Stephen, any chance you could send me the serial number of your
unit? I'd love to add it to my database of other people's machines.

computerspacefan@hotmail.com
http://www.computerspacefan.com

TRENDING THREADS