Unique Fantasy Football game

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 24, 2005 6:56:50 PM

http://www.fmunderground.net/fmu/forums/index.php?showf...

if you sign up to our forums, you can play a unique version of fantasy
football
FM style.

20 teams will take over the premiership. You have 100 mil to buy your 16
players. (I will remove suspensions and injuries etc so everyone has a equal
chance)

if you check out the link you can sign up a team if you want. It should be
fun :)

--
`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

Admin of one of the best FM sites around:
http://www.fmunderground.net/

View my Story / Poem profile on :
http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/shadowalk
Anonymous
April 28, 2005 10:14:14 AM

Jabberwocky wrote:
> http://www.fmunderground.net/fmu/forums/index.php?showf...
>
> if you sign up to our forums, you can play a unique version of fantasy
> football
> FM style.
>
> 20 teams will take over the premiership. You have 100 mil to buy your 16
> players. (I will remove suspensions and injuries etc so everyone has a equal
> chance)
>
> if you check out the link you can sign up a team if you want. It should be
> fun :)

Can we sign up through here? PLEASE ?
April 28, 2005 2:15:47 PM

well sure, but I will have to print up the player and value list which on a
NG is pretty big. But if people want to do it here im more than happy to :)

--

"mentalalien" <mentalalien2002_NO@SPAM_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> Jabberwocky wrote:
>> http://www.fmunderground.net/fmu/forums/index.php?showf...
>>
>> if you sign up to our forums, you can play a unique version of fantasy
>> football
>> FM style.
>>
>> 20 teams will take over the premiership. You have 100 mil to buy your 16
>> players. (I will remove suspensions and injuries etc so everyone has a
>> equal chance)
>>
>> if you check out the link you can sign up a team if you want. It should
>> be fun :)
>>

> Can we sign up through here? PLEASE ?
Anonymous
April 30, 2005 5:37:00 PM

Jabberwocky wrote:
> well sure, but I will have to print up the player and value list which on a
> NG is pretty big. But if people want to do it here im more than happy to :)

Ah is it workin like that..I thought we were buying them in the game
!