Sign in with
Your question

RESTORE COMPUTER

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
August 26, 2012 12:59:05 PM

Hello,
MY ACER IS LOCKED UP IN A CIRCLE ON ACER ERECOVERY MANAGEMENT TO RESTORE SYSTEM...YOU HIT RESTORE TO FACTORY DEFAULT, IT GOES TO RESTORE AND COMES UP PARTITION FAIL TO BE FORMATTED...IT SAYS CANNOT FORMAT THE OBJECT DRIVE PRESS OK TO RETURN..RESTORE FAILED..RESTART COMPUTER AND IT STARTS THE CIRCLE AGAIN.. CAN I FIX THIS WITHOUT SENDING IT OFF...MIKE

More about : restore computer

November 12, 2012 6:59:52 PM

TOMSNAX1 said:
Hello,
MY ACER IS LOCKED UP IN A CIRCLE ON ACER ERECOVERY MANAGEMENT TO RESTORE SYSTEM...YOU HIT RESTORE TO FACTORY DEFAULT, IT GOES TO RESTORE AND COMES UP PARTITION FAIL TO BE FORMATTED...IT SAYS CANNOT FORMAT THE OBJECT DRIVE PRESS OK TO RETURN..RESTORE FAILED..RESTART COMPUTER AND IT STARTS THE CIRCLE AGAIN.. CAN I FIX THIS WITHOUT SENDING IT OFF...MIKE

I am experiencing the same situation that you described. Did you have any luck? Or did it cost an arm and a leg to fix? I am at akeup@juno.com and would be interested in your fix, or the steps you had to take to get it resolved.
Help...

Thank you

akeup@juno.com
m
l
a c 206 D Laptop
November 12, 2012 8:28:24 PM

Drive could be bad, did you create the restore DVDs? If not, you can contact ACER to get a set, you may need to get a new hard-drive also.
m
l
Related resources
!