Full-size windows out of bound with Fast User Switching

Hi all!

I have Windows XP on my system and I use it in a multi-user way, an
administratior account for system setup and a Limited user for daily use.

I switch from one account to the other using the well-known "Fast user
switching" of WinXP , but there's a problem .

When I switch from one user to the other happens that the "full-size"
windows are drawn from the top of the screen to the bottom (instead of
stopping before the task bar) with the result are partially covered by
the task bar and resizing them doesn't work (as if the system thinks
that the task bar is hidden when in reality it isn't). This happens
usually only to one of the two users involved in the switching . But probably
the most strange thing is that this happens only at certain resolutions! One
of these problematic resolutions is 1280x960 (that is the one i prefer to
use). At 1024x768 (for example) everything works fine .

I attach an image that for sure explains this issue better than I do :

http://img269.echo.cx/my.php?image=img5ch.jpg

Thank you all for your time

Bye

Marcello