$250 BIN Ms Pac in Florida

needs some TLC but it salvageable, What is up with that front panel
with the stripes though? some people sure have some ugly tastes. ;)

I can't tell from these pics. Thats just me though ;)

Being sold a member of the WOW Clan.... :)

Mike
--
http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

Maybe it's a tYpo?

Maybe it's 250 pesos?

Adios,
Big Al

I thought Ms Pac pcbs were going for around $200 these days.

i agree that it has not been maintained properly, ugly cpo, front
woodgrain is gone etc. i would still grab a complete ms pac cabaret for
250us - especially if it had a midway set of boards in it. i cannot see
the wood rot you guys are talking about. i think it is a great deal at
the 150 or the 250 provided that it is complete and not rotten. Harry

Harry, you can't see the wood swelling? Wow... Look along the
t-molding and you can see the edge of the wood swollen beyond the
molding. Especially the lower front. That cabinet is not worth saving
in my opinion. Yes, the board is worth something but I don't recall
him saying it worked. Worth maybe $100 locally and only if you needed
parts.

I forsee a huge bidding war coming....its the **SUPER RARE** Ms Pac
Mini with the 19" monitor....
The best description I have ever read so far.