Championship Sprint Wiring Diagram / Schematics

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Tom <bombaci@gmail.com> wrote in

> I picked up a Championship Sprint yesterday and found this crumpled up
> underneath the coin door. I couldn't find a copy online anywhere. Feel
> free to download a copy here:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/arrme
>
> -Tom

I sent a copy to xmission as well and it is already up! Might get a faster
transfer there!

-Tom

COOL

thanks Tom

Rob Z.
"Tom" <bombaci@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Tom <bombaci@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> I picked up a Championship Sprint yesterday and found this crumpled up
>> underneath the coin door. I couldn't find a copy online anywhere. Feel
>> free to download a copy here:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/arrme
>>
>> -Tom
>>

> I sent a copy to xmission as well and it is already up! Might get a faster
> transfer there!
>
> -Tom

FWIW, all the System II games are the same PCB. This will show you the
steering and pedal specifics, as little as they are. I have a set of these
but other System II schems were out there, so I didn't bother.

"Rob Z." <rziniukNOSPAM@rogers.com> wrote in message
> COOL
>
> thanks Tom
>
> Rob Z.
> "Tom" <bombaci@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Tom <bombaci@gmail.com> wrote in
>>
>>> I picked up a Championship Sprint yesterday and found this crumpled up
>>> underneath the coin door. I couldn't find a copy online anywhere. Feel

http://arcarc.xmission.com/PDF%20Arcade%20Manuals%20and%20Schematics/Championship%20Sprint%20Schematic%20SP-292%201st%20Printing.pdf

I cleaned up the scan as best I could.

My original schematics were not in much better condition.

Check it out if you downloaded the other copy. Quite a difference.

thanks Tom

Keep up the scanning

Enjoy

David Haynes