Question about sdram for a Dell Optiplex GXa

Which on of those sdram can made 3 same kind of sdram and can go into a
Dell Optiplex GXa , so I can fill the 3 sdram slots on the motherboard. ?

I`ve buy them in a box at a flea market.

Does that Dell Optiplex take pc66 or pc100 sdram ?

All of them are; 168 PIN, double side sdram.
--------------------

I have two;

On the chips its wrote; 9830 512LKT-10

On a paper its wrote; P4M6416YL-66CL2

Made by Spectek

--------------------

I have one;

On the chips; LGS GM72V16821CT10K
9807G

On a paper; GMM2644233CNTG-10K
8081G

--------------------

I have one;

On the chips; M5M4V16S30DTP

On a paper; XR-DIMM168/32SD-100

--------------------

I have one;

On the chips; D4516821G5-A67PC-7JF
9738LEB18

On a paper; MC-454AD644F-A67
9741YE1302

--------------------

I have one;

On the chips; HY57V168010B TC-10 9813A

On a paper; HYM7V64400 BTFG-10 AC

--------------------

More about question sdram dell optiplex

    "Gaetan Mailloux" <ba221@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote in message

    > Which on of those sdram can made 3 same kind of sdram and can go into a
    > Dell Optiplex GXa , so I can fill the 3 sdram slots on the motherboard. ?
    >
    > I`ve buy them in a box at a flea market.
    >
    > Does that Dell Optiplex take pc66 or pc100 sdram ?
    >

    > All of them are; 168 PIN, double side sdram.

    <snip>

    http://www.crucial.com/store/listparts.asp?Mfr%2BProductline=Dell%2BOptiPlex&mfr=Dell&cat=RAM&model=OptiPlex+GXa&submit=Go

    Looks like PC66.

    Stew