How to track my lost sony vaio laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahamithun

Honorable
Aug 26, 2012
Hello,
Lost my Sony Vaio E sereis laptop with my external hard disk - seagate . Any clue to find out the same using the serial numbers or do we have any IMI number as we have in Mobile phone..

bobhobson

Honorable
Aug 20, 2012
Here’s a good idea for protecting your valuables and keeping track of your iPhone, your iPad, your laptop and even your camera, keys, luggage and passport. Two years ago, I found MYSTUFFLOSTAND FOUND and obtained tracker tags for a free global lost and found service. I put them on all of my valuables.
It paid off in Rome. I left my passport at a restaurant at lunch. That afternoon, I received a text message from Okoban saying that my passport had been found. I did not even know it was missing.
I called the number in the text message and sure enough the café where we had stopped had the passport waiting for me. I was so grateful that I had an Okoban tag from MYSTUFFLOSTANDFOUND on my passport and that the café was kind enough to take the time to report the found passport tracker number online.
I can’t imagine what would have happened if I didn’t have the Okoban tracker tag. The passport could have been mailed back to the US Department of State or to my home, and then where would I be? Traveling through Europe with no passport or going through the hassle of getting a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.