....you Jon Dahl Tomasson!!!! I was soooooo close to a perfect prediction
for the AC vs PSV game ;-)

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you
bounce.

"Hamish" <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> wrote in message
> ...you Jon Dahl Tomasson!!!! I was soooooo close to a perfect prediction
> for the AC vs PSV game ;-)
>
> --
> Hamish
>
> Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
> you
> bounce.

Listening with half an ear on the commentary, did they say that PSV were on
the verge of going bust?
And if so, is this a problem which is prominent in Dutch football (hell
football all over for that matter)?

Paul

Hamish wrote:

> ...you Jon Dahl Tomasson!!!! I was soooooo close to a perfect prediction
> for the AC vs PSV game ;-)

My thoughts exactly, except the smiley.

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: The Smiths - There is a Light That Never Goes Out

gareth

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2001

"Miljenko" <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote in message
> Hamish wrote:
>
>> ...you Jon Dahl Tomasson!!!! I was soooooo close to a perfect prediction
>> for the AC vs PSV game ;-)
>
> My thoughts exactly, except the smiley.
>
> --
> Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]
>
> np: The Smiths - There is a Light That Never Goes Out

But by watching the whole match, Milan certainly didnt deserve 2-0. I
thought PSV were very good, especially for a team in the situation theyre in
compared to a team like Milan with endless money.

A draw would have been more fair, lets hope PSV can whip them back in
Holland.
fter the italian fans have behaved in the manner they have this season hell
the last 5-8 seasons, i will not support any of the teams and think they
should be banned anyway

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:58:25 +0100, "Hamish"
<jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> wrote:

>...you Jon Dahl Tomasson!!!! I was soooooo close to a perfect prediction
>for the AC vs PSV game ;-)

Thank you Jon Dahl :)

-Nick

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 08:53:06 +0300, Nick the Greek put finger to
keyboard and typed:

>On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:58:25 +0100, "Hamish"
><jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> wrote:
>
>>...you Jon Dahl Tomasson!!!! I was soooooo close to a perfect prediction
>>for the AC vs PSV game ;-)
>
>Thank you Jon Dahl :)

Indeed. What a nice chap he must be :)

Now for tonight's game. Who will be handing out the thanks afterwards?

Mark
--
http://photos.markshouse.net - see my world!
"Illusion never changed into something real"

Miljenko wrote:

> Hamish wrote:
> > ...you Jon Dahl Tomasson!!!! I was soooooo close to a perfect prediction
> > for the AC vs PSV game ;-)
>
> My thoughts exactly, except the smiley.

I don't know. I did alright with all four points.
Of course, it means next to nowt now since I am tenaciously holding onto the
ninth spot.

phee wrote:
> "Hamish" <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> wrote in message
>
>>...you Jon Dahl Tomasson!!!! I was soooooo close to a perfect prediction
>>for the AC vs PSV game ;-)
>>
>>--
>>Hamish
>>
>>Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
>>you
>>bounce.
>>

> Listening with half an ear on the commentary, did they say that PSV were on
> the verge of going bust?

I doubt it after selling Kezman and Robben...

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:58:25 +0100, Hamish wrote:

> ...you Jon Dahl Tomasson!!!! I was soooooo close to a perfect prediction
> for the AC vs PSV game ;-)

I'm just surprised he's managed to score in back-to-back games..

--
- / - Daniel - / -

On 27 Apr 2005 19:17:23 -0700, lars.lauridsen@gmail.com wrote:

> When will yuo learn - the guy is class :D

Taking time out from world travel to defend Jon Dahl Tomasson is sad Lars..
:p

--
- / - Daniel - / -

On 4 May 2005 19:01:42 -0700, lars.lauridsen@gmail.com wrote:

> Hehehe, well, we're in the final - wuhoo!

And so is Jon Dahl! which is superb!

--
- / - Daniel - / -