Arcade Collecting Links

Greetings!

I'm helping Gene over at Vintage Arcade Superstore
(http://vintagearcade.net) out with his website, and am trying to make
a really good web page full of collecting links. I'm finding a lot of
stuff just googling around, but I was wondering if anybody could
suggest some really great sites that I might not otherwise find. Or
better yet, if anybody who has a website that deals with arcade
collecting or classic games and would like to trade links with VAS,
that would be awesome.

The links page I've made so far is here:
http://vintagearcade.net/links.shtml . I'm trying to provide some
decent commentary with each link. For the industry links, I talk a
little about the history for each company. For shows and conventions I
talk about their programming. etc.

I've left out some obvious links like Atari because they aren't really
in the coin-op space anymore... hell, the old Atari died when Midway
closed the Milpitas office and Infogrammes bought the name...

Anyway, I'm looking for good fan sites, technical sites, history sites,
conventions, events, etc. Not so much commercial sites unless they are
not competing with VAS (hey, it's their website!) And, of couse, if
anybody wants to link back to VAS, I'm sure Gene would appreciate it!

Thanks.
-- Timon --

To my knowledge I've got the only website devoted to Computer Space
(anyone who knows of another please let me know). It doesn't exactly
qualify as a site for "collecting" or "the industry" but you did
mention fan sites and mine does qualify on that level.
I'd be more than glad for Gene or anyone else to have a link to me.

http://www.computerspacefan.com