Berzerk for Sale in So. Cal

Zap

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2003

Berzerk for sale in So. Cal (Torrance) (LA Area) looking for $400 OBO
Electronics work good. Game still plays great. Joystick is a little
tight. Missing the lighting fixture for the marquee. All wiring is
there but no fixture. Over all this game is a 8 out of 10 on the
cabinet and a 6 out of 10 on the electronics. Have All Schematics and
owners manual. Pics here http://www.scdesigns.org/berzerk/berzerk.html

Need space, so it must go. Located in the south bay. Prefer pick up but
I can deliver within 40 mile radius from Torrance. Email me if you are
interested.

Thanks,
ZAP scallX@scdesigns.org
(Remove the X in the email address to email)

Hi !

I'm local and somewhat interested. Just wondering why you rate the
electronics 6 out of 10? Is there hacks? Does the game have resetting
problems?

Thanks for the information.

Steve