Haunted arcade games ...

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,hun.hobbi,alt.birthright (More info?)

I've read that some arcade games are haunted by ghosts or gremlins.Is
that true or just an urban legend ?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,hun.hobbi,alt.birthright (More info?)

Depends on the difficulty of their restoration! The uglier and harder
the project, the angrier and more vicious the poltergeist.

Winnie Oakbob wrote:
> I've read that some arcade games are haunted by ghosts or gremlins.Is
> that true or just an urban legend ?

I've read that some newsgroups are haunted by trolls.

--
Don't forget to remove the "Vegetable" from my email address to write me
directly!

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,hun.hobbi,alt.birthright (More info?)

"We have even walked in to see him enter his name in the top score
box...FRANKY."

EEERRRTTT!!! Sorry, you lose. Thanks for playing! LOL

- Caig

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,hun.hobbi,alt.birthright (More info?)

(DOH! Darn ' r ' key is sticking again. I hate that.)

- Crraig

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,hun.hobbi,alt.birthright (More info?)

Its true! once I saw the ghost of elvis in my sinistar cockpit - the prick
was eating a pizza and cracked my seat with his fat ass :(
Ive seen several gremlins in various games, but mostly in my tutankham -
they keep leaving turds in my coin drops :( I havent been able to get rid
of them yet :( I did manage to take a picture of the bastard right after he
ran out of my house:
http://www.arcade-classics.com/gremlin_bastard.jpg
(please note: the picture has not been altered in any way!)

jon

"Winnie Oakbob" <pie_garnishment@lycos.com> wrote in message
> I've read that some arcade games are haunted by ghosts or gremlins.Is
> that true or just an urban legend ?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,hun.hobbi,alt.birthright (More info?)

" We have even walked in to see him enter his name in the top score
box...FRANKY "

too bad tron only takes 2 letters in the high score entry

"Jerry" <jpl_812@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Check out:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5581362781
>
> Jerry

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,hun.hobbi,alt.birthright (More info?)

Maybe Clay needs to put the ghost on payroll..

Seeing as how he makes quick work of high score obsticles ;)

- Matt

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,hun.hobbi,alt.birthright (More info?)

dude... he's a ghost... if he can figure out how to come back from the
dead... adding a few letters to tron probably isn't so hard...

"Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
>" We have even walked in to see him enter his name in the top score
>box...FRANKY "
>
> too bad tron only takes 2 letters in the high score entry
>

> "Jerry" <jpl_812@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Check out:
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5581362781
>>
>> Jerry

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,hun.hobbi,alt.birthright (More info?)

I want my TRON to be haunted so I have someone to play with!!! <grin>

Dave