explorer failure to start

May 23, 2005 1:29:17 AM

explorer will not start initially but can be run thru task manager. hesitant
to try trading explorer with my d drive. amd xp 1600 512 sdram sp2 and all
updates available for soft/hardware. ????

More about : explorer failure start

Anonymous
May 24, 2005 10:39:31 AM

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type (or paste in): SFC /SCANNOW (see: Description of Windows XP and Windows Server
2003 System File Checker (Sfc.exe): http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310747 )

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509