explorer failure to start

explorer will not start initially but can be run thru task manager. hesitant
to try trading explorer with my d drive. amd xp 1600 512 sdram sp2 and all
updates available for soft/hardware. ????
1 answer Last reply
More about explorer failure start

    To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type (or paste in): SFC /SCANNOW (see: Description of Windows XP and Windows Server
    2003 System File Checker (Sfc.exe): http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310747 )

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "yarssov" <yarssov@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C681634A-2444-49E6-9A37-B07DAB1EDF16@microsoft.com...
    > explorer will not start initially but can be run thru task manager. hesitant
    > to try trading explorer with my d drive. amd xp 1600 512 sdram sp2 and all
    > updates available for soft/hardware. ????

Explorer Windows XP