Dial Up Pane Keeps Appearing

Whenever I open a folder the dial up pane keeps appearing.

Have I picked up a virus, how do I get rid of it?

Sam
1 answer Last reply
More about dial pane appearing

    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/Autodial.htm
    Dial-up connection window launches automatically while working

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=316530
    Modem Automatically Attempts to Establish a Dial-Up Connection When You Start Your
    Computer or Start a Program

    "Sam Cotton" <Sam@nothere.com> wrote in message news:4d6f836b78Sam@nothere.com...
    > Whenever I open a folder the dial up pane keeps appearing.
    >
    > Have I picked up a virus, how do I get rid of it?
    >
    > Sam

Support Dial Up Connection Microsoft Windows XP