Tech: Hartarax MTC900 width

The width of my Hantarax 900 is to large and it won't adjust any smaller.
Is there a cap or resister that I can change to make it smaller. Thanks

Forgot to mention that I have not adjusted the width coil because it has
plastic shrink wrap around it. The only adjustment that I found was on the
small adjustment board. Tim
"Tim Paule" <tnspaule@cox.net> wrote in message
> The width of my Hantarax 900 is to large and it won't adjust any smaller.
> Is there a cap or resister that I can change to make it smaller. Thanks

Ahh! Small adjustment board, so it's a 9000 not a 900 then?

IIRC replace C42 with a new one (keep the same value). That will be a
very good starting point. Worked for me two weekends ago when fixing a
10" MTC9000.

Martin.