asp.net

May 23, 2005 11:16:25 AM

What is asp.net, and why would it have a password protected acct on
my machine?

More about : asp net

Anonymous
May 24, 2005 2:03:26 AM

http://www.mvps.org/marksxp/WindowsXP/aspdot.php
What is this new user account for? What created it?

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=827072
Welcome to Windows Screen Appears When You Start Windows XP After You Install the
..NET Framework 1.1 - When you install the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 on a computer
that is running Windows XP, and then you start Windows, the Welcome screen appears.
This screen prompts you to click your user name to start Windows

!