asp.net

What is asp.net, and why would it have a password protected acct on
my machine?
1 answer Last reply
More about tomshardware

    http://www.mvps.org/marksxp/WindowsXP/aspdot.php
    What is this new user account for? What created it?

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=827072
    Welcome to Windows Screen Appears When You Start Windows XP After You Install the
    ..NET Framework 1.1 - When you install the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 on a computer
    that is running Windows XP, and then you start Windows, the Welcome screen appears.
    This screen prompts you to click your user name to start Windows

    "@(NOSPAM)shore.net" <""dtdoyle\"@(NOSPAM)shore.net"> wrote in message
    > What is asp.net, and why would it have a password protected acct on my machine?

Support Microsoft Windows XP