Dwight Yorke

Dunno if its been covered in my absence..Who thinks he has something to
offer to Sydney FC ?
6 answers Last reply
More about dwight yorke

    "mentalalien" <mentalalien2002_NO@SPAM_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
    > Dunno if its been covered in my absence..Who thinks he has something to
    > offer to Sydney FC ?

    He, has nothing to offer any team, but he certainly should be the best
    player in the A League.

    --
    `Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

    Admin of one of the best FM sites around:
    http://www.fmunderground.net/

    View my Story / Poem profile on :
    http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/shadowalk

    On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 06:10:40 GMT, mentalalien wrote:

    > Dunno if its been covered in my absence..Who thinks he has something to
    > offer to Sydney FC ?

    Possibly only Dwight Yorke..

    --
    - / - Daniel - / -

    mentalalien wrote:
    > Dunno if its been covered in my absence..Who thinks he has something to
    > offer to Sydney FC ?

    Good sponsor deals? He is after all a Champions Legue winner!! When Cole
    and York played up front United actually won a european tournament... Go
    figure!

    mentalalien wrote:
    > Dunno if its been covered in my absence..Who thinks he has something to offer to Sydney FC ?

    Depends. Do they have any huge-breasted, fake blondes playing for them?

    --
    Stephen Weir

    List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
    ICQ # 11472386

    "mentalalien" <mentalalien2002_NO@SPAM_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
    > Dunno if its been covered in my absence..Who thinks he has something to
    > offer to Sydney FC ?

    If he puts his mind to it he will help. If he arses about like he has for
    the last few years....he has nothing to offer!

    On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 06:10:40 GMT, mentalalien wrote:

    >>Dunno if its been covered in my absence..Who thinks he has something to
    >>offer to Sydney FC ?

    Goofy teeth?

Games Video Games