Dwight Yorke

Dunno if its been covered in my absence..Who thinks he has something to
offer to Sydney FC ?

Jabberwocky

"mentalalien" <mentalalien2002_NO@SPAM_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> Dunno if its been covered in my absence..Who thinks he has something to
> offer to Sydney FC ?

He, has nothing to offer any team, but he certainly should be the best
player in the A League.

--
`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

Admin of one of the best FM sites around:
http://www.fmunderground.net/

View my Story / Poem profile on :
http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/shadowalk

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 06:10:40 GMT, mentalalien wrote:

> Dunno if its been covered in my absence..Who thinks he has something to
> offer to Sydney FC ?

Possibly only Dwight Yorke..

--
- / - Daniel - / -

mentalalien wrote:
> Dunno if its been covered in my absence..Who thinks he has something to
> offer to Sydney FC ?

Good sponsor deals? He is after all a Champions Legue winner!! When Cole
and York played up front United actually won a european tournament... Go
figure!

mentalalien wrote:
> Dunno if its been covered in my absence..Who thinks he has something to offer to Sydney FC ?

Depends. Do they have any huge-breasted, fake blondes playing for them?

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

"mentalalien" <mentalalien2002_NO@SPAM_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> Dunno if its been covered in my absence..Who thinks he has something to
> offer to Sydney FC ?

If he puts his mind to it he will help. If he arses about like he has for
the last few years....he has nothing to offer!

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 06:10:40 GMT, mentalalien wrote:

>>Dunno if its been covered in my absence..Who thinks he has something to
>>offer to Sydney FC ?

Goofy teeth?