Can I retrieve deleted Email?

I have accidently deleted an important email and before I realised emptied
the 'deleted items' folder.
Is there any way that I can now retrieve this email?
I am using Windows XP Home SP2.

Is it possible to retrieve this email somehow? or is it gone forever?
2 answers Last reply
More about retrieve deleted email

    No, it is gone.

    "John Gudgin" <johngudgin@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    >I have accidently deleted an important email and before I realised emptied
    >the 'deleted items' folder.
    > Is there any way that I can now retrieve this email?
    > I am using Windows XP Home SP2.
    >
    > Is it possible to retrieve this email somehow? or is it gone forever?

    If you haven't been doing a lot of computing its possible its not been
    written over yet.
    You simply run one of the many un-delete programs on the folder or the whole
    drive and find the folder and file. Assuming you know path and file name
    its pretty easy,,, again assuming the hard drive hasn't overwritten the
    spot it occupied on the hard drive.

    One tiny prog sitting here now is by Brian Kato, not overly configurable but
    simple - will search filename or partial name or extension.
    Restoration 2.5.1.4 might search for it.

    "Jack" <Jack@nothome.com> wrote in message
    > No, it is gone.
    >
    > "John Gudgin" <johngudgin@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    >>I have accidently deleted an important email and before I realised emptied
    >>the 'deleted items' folder.
    >> Is there any way that I can now retrieve this email?
    >> I am using Windows XP Home SP2.
    >>
    >> Is it possible to retrieve this email somehow? or is it gone forever?

Support Email Microsoft Windows XP