Hello Fellow tomshardware forum peoples!
Luckily i remember to check for templates so this doesnt look like a mess!
1. What is your budget?
My Budget is >$800 AUD
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Portable with slight power
5. How much battery life do you need?
As much as possible?
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
I would want to run games like starcraft 2 diablo 3 and LoL at playable frame rates, on low or high doesnt matter
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Heavy web browsing, lots of multitasking
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
Ideally an ssd, but i know there isnt much in this price point...
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
MMT.com.au, synnex.com.au, pccasegear.com, scorptec.com.au, centrecom.com.au, msy.com.au, altech.com.au
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
more than a year
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Acer, dont pick acer things, they are bad.
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Australian only stuff please, I need this laptop for work I work at a computer shop and they have wholesale accounts with most people so you could probably add an extra $50 to the budget cause the margin on resale is crap lol.
I have looked around but I cant make my mind up... well thanks people