i.e. opening windows in the upper left corner.

I'm so sick of this! For a while now Internet explorer windows or windows
media player will often open up in the upper left hand corner. I assume it's
some program causing this. Is there some sort of registry tweak/setting or
program that can stop this?

To clarify, when I say 'upper left corner', I mean the window actually
touches the edge of the screen, not opens "near" the corner. Explorer
windows do not show this type of behavior. Sometimes i.e. will also open up
at the top mid right. Could Tweak UI be causing the problem?

May not a big problem, but it irks me.

Thanks

Byte

Top bar of the window click your mouse and drag it back to where you want
it, next time you open the windows XP should remember where you want it
to be.
--
Today is the first day of the rest of
your life.