FS/FT Sega-Naomi system Monkey Ball machine

http://home.comcast.net/~s.adkins/wsb/html/view.cgi-photos.html-.html

Up for sale or trade is a super nice Monkey Ball machine. Game is in overall
excellent condition. Monitor is original, burn free, and has a perfect
picture. Cabinet has perfect sideart. All lights, controls, and sounds work
100%. Overall this is a very nice game. This is the rare arcade version of
Monkey Ball. The Naomi cabinet has been upgraded with a GD rom player system
and accepts all GD rom games as well as original Naomi cart kits. Game was
made in 2001. Shoot me an offer. I'm located in Nashville, TN. I can ship as
well as arrange to meet people for the right trade up to 300 miles half way.
Games I'm currently looking for are:

Bally/Sente Snake Pit
Satan's Hollow
Gaplus
Robotron
Gorf
Wizard of Wor
Space Wars
Space Duel cocktail

Or just about anything in excellent condition. No junk trades will be
considered (with the exception of the Snake Pit). I've got enough projects
already. Obviously I'm not going to trade even for a single game from this
list (again, with the exception of the Snake Pit), so lets be real with the
trade offers out there. You know what this stuff is worth and how hard it is
to come by. Thanks.

Brian
2 answers Last reply
More about sega naomi system monkey ball machine
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I'll also add that I'd trade even for a working I,Robot or a Williams
    Cyclone pin.

    Brian

    "Brian Adkins" <wizardscastle@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > http://home.comcast.net/~s.adkins/wsb/html/view.cgi-photos.html-.html
    >
    > Up for sale or trade is a super nice Monkey Ball machine. Game is in
    overall
    > excellent condition. Monitor is original, burn free, and has a perfect
    > picture. Cabinet has perfect sideart. All lights, controls, and sounds
    work
    > 100%. Overall this is a very nice game. This is the rare arcade version of
    > Monkey Ball. The Naomi cabinet has been upgraded with a GD rom player
    system
    > and accepts all GD rom games as well as original Naomi cart kits. Game was
    > made in 2001. Shoot me an offer. I'm located in Nashville, TN. I can ship
    as
    > well as arrange to meet people for the right trade up to 300 miles half
    way.
    > Games I'm currently looking for are:
    >
    > Bally/Sente Snake Pit
    > Satan's Hollow
    > Gaplus
    > Robotron
    > Gorf
    > Wizard of Wor
    > Space Wars
    > Space Duel cocktail
    >
    > Or just about anything in excellent condition. No junk trades will be
    > considered (with the exception of the Snake Pit). I've got enough projects
    > already. Obviously I'm not going to trade even for a single game from this
    > list (again, with the exception of the Snake Pit), so lets be real with
    the
    > trade offers out there. You know what this stuff is worth and how hard it
    is
    > to come by. Thanks.
    >
    > Brian

  2. Hi. I just sent you an email on this game. I wanted to talk to you about it. You can email me back at dnsputsitdown@gmail.com. You can also check out some of my games here http://www.flickr.com/photos/djdns

    Quote:

[...]

Games Video Video Games