WTB : Marvel vs Capcom cps2

Ok can any one help looking for a marvel vs. Capcom, I had 2 people form my
last post but one person the Suicide Battery must have bitten the board
and the other person ha some game I want but does not have Marvel vs.
Capcom listed, so here's my problem I will by from this one guy however I
still need a marvel vs. Capon B board or both its up to you

Herman
386-789-1560
407-222-8656

hkane@cfl.rr.com

I think I still have a working complete boardset.

$75.00 shipped to lower 48 if you want it.

Matt