every time someone comes and invite me for help through-out his computer, it
says this msg

"The invitation from - .. ........- to start Remote Assistance was
declined. The program is disabled or is not installed on your computer." wut
can i do about this?

there is another problem that, when i try to ask for help, it keeps telling
me that i have to download the newest MSN Messenger, konwing that i have it
installed on my machine.

Please, responed Quickly

See if this fixes it. Go to Control Panel>System>Remote>Remote
Assistance>Advanced. Under Remote control, click to select the Allow this
computer to be controlled remotely check box. Reboot then uncheck it if you
want.

"mohamed aburamadan" <mohamed aburamadan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:1023B733-54B0-495F-AEB6-9A1063206CF9@microsoft.com...
> every time someone comes and invite me for help through-out his computer,
> it
> says this msg
>
> "The invitation from - .. ........- to start Remote Assistance was
> declined. The program is disabled or is not installed on your computer."
> wut
> can i do about this?
>
> there is another problem that, when i try to ask for help, it keeps
> telling
> me that i have to download the newest MSN Messenger, konwing that i have
> it
> installed on my machine.
>
> Please, responed Quickly

thx alot , but the solution wasnt helpful, it keeps telling me that i still
need a program to run this feature, or this program has been disabled "The

"Jon Erlandson" wrote:

> See if this fixes it. Go to Control Panel>System>Remote>Remote
> Assistance>Advanced. Under Remote control, click to select the Allow this
> computer to be controlled remotely check box. Reboot then uncheck it if you
> want.
>

> "mohamed aburamadan" <mohamed aburamadan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:1023B733-54B0-495F-AEB6-9A1063206CF9@microsoft.com...
> > every time someone comes and invite me for help through-out his computer,
> > it
> > says this msg
> >
> > "The invitation from - .. ........- to start Remote Assistance was
> > declined. The program is disabled or is not installed on your computer."
> > wut
> > can i do about this?
> >
> > there is another problem that, when i try to ask for help, it keeps
> > telling
> > me that i have to download the newest MSN Messenger, konwing that i have
> > it
> > installed on my machine.
> >
> > Please, responed Quickly

Royce

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2004

goto start > run > type in - services.msc > and start Remote Desktop Help
Session Manager
see if that helps

"mohamed aburamadan" wrote:

> thx alot , but the solution wasnt helpful, it keeps telling me that i still
> need a program to run this feature, or this program has been disabled "The
> program is disabled or is not installed on your computer"
>
> "Jon Erlandson" wrote:
>
> > See if this fixes it. Go to Control Panel>System>Remote>Remote
> > Assistance>Advanced. Under Remote control, click to select the Allow this
> > computer to be controlled remotely check box. Reboot then uncheck it if you
> > want.
> >

> > "mohamed aburamadan" <mohamed aburamadan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> > message news:1023B733-54B0-495F-AEB6-9A1063206CF9@microsoft.com...
> > > every time someone comes and invite me for help through-out his computer,
> > > it
> > > says this msg
> > >
> > > "The invitation from - .. ........- to start Remote Assistance was
> > > declined. The program is disabled or is not installed on your computer."
> > > wut
> > > can i do about this?
> > >
> > > there is another problem that, when i try to ask for help, it keeps
> > > telling
> > > me that i have to download the newest MSN Messenger, konwing that i have
> > > it
> > > installed on my machine.
> > >
> > > Please, responed Quickly

See this...
http://www.mcse.ms/archive67-2005-2-1444010.html
The url you want to follow for the fix is below and not rhapsody :)
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/remoteassistance.reg

"mohamed aburamadan" <mohamedaburamadan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:B9FEF1FC-D0F3-48D3-9F95-C8D5FF3AC26D@microsoft.com...