Anyone have a link to a valid copy

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmedina3000

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2009
I am looking to download a copy of windows 7 rc x64. I have a key which i aquired from the microsoft website. As you all know it's no longer available for download and its hard to know what your getting from a torrent. Does anywont have a torrent file or know of a location of a verified working copy. I would wait a few months but my vista 64 system is so so infested and just cant deal with it anymore, would like a fesh start! Thanks for your help!!!

-Medina

djmedina3000

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2009
Well I'm not looking for a cracked serial or an illeagal copy. I have a serial which i got from microsoft for the RC. That is the version that i am looking for... Ive checked some torrent sites for microsofts RC but it's just to sketchy not knowin what your getting and most of them only have the RTM (illegal) version. Someone has to have a copy of the .iso from microsoft posted somewhere, please someone help me find it.

-Medina

Maybe you can find someone to snall mail you a DVD with the RC version for use (since you already have a Key for RC) until the RTM is available. What Country are you located - and you should volenteer postage.

G

Since I just got the RTM version of Windows 7 Pro I chucked out my RC1 Cds (64-bit & 32-bit). Just PM with an address and I'll mail them to you.

Grumpy

G

Windows 7 RTM can be downloaded quite legally right off the MS web site:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/cc442495.aspx?ITPID=sprblog

You have to be an IT professional or a "student" to qualify for the download.

randomizer

Champion
This is at least the second time buying Technet keys off ebay has been brought up. If it happens again, the person who digs up the idea first is going on vacation. I don't care if you don't think it's unethical or illegal, it's not up to you. The OP asked for a link to the RC, not to where they can buy the RTM illegally.

Also, if there's another post here about the stupid side argument this thread is going to be locked as it's obviously no use to the OP any more.

croc

Distinguished
BANNED
Sep 14, 2005
and i'm sure your *** doesn't stink, either. If you'll notice I said someone who plays by the rules 100% of the time...not just concerning software. So you've never gone over the speed limit, came to a rolling stop, ect? Never taken a pen home from work? Even your threats against me are breaking several rules.....So now you claim you've never broken any rule in your life and claim you are not a liar? You are now someone who lies about lying....and you think I'm the one with an attitude?

Mate, where did I ever make a threat to you? I offered to take you swimming and fishing at my favourite billabong. Or surfing on my favourite beach. Or camping in the outback. These are threats?

As to breaking laws, or rules, most times in Sydney you couldn't break a speed limit if you tried. I prefer to take the bus or the train. Those $75 parking fees are pretty tough. Pens from work? Thanks, but I've got a few of my own. No, you can't borrow them. And now that 'work' is my own business, it would be difficult to 'steal' from myself.

That is twice you have called me a liar. Please don't do it again

croc

Distinguished
BANNED
Sep 14, 2005

Please just go ahead and lock it... I hope that the OP took Grumpy up on his generous offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.