WTB: Asteroids Dlx control panel...

Hi All-

Looking for an un-bent, un-dented control panel for an Asteroids DeLuxe
upright. Mine looks like someone hit it with a sledge hammer- bent in the
middle.

With or without a good overlay is fine. Don't necessarily need
buttons/wiring, but open to whatever you may have.

Can buy outright or have lots to trade.

Please e-mail me direct as I don't regularly browse the group-
staff@actionpinball.com

Thanks!

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Hy hotmail account is down. E-mail tsabbides ATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
yahoo.com. If you are interested in my Asteroids Deluxe control panel.

Thanks,
Todd

larryc

I'm looking for the same in a regular Asteroids control panel (non-deluxe).
Mine also is dented rather badly. E-mail me with asking price.

Larry C.
Franklin, WI

larry at hermitcreek dot com