can't delete program from add/remove list

i am having trouble deleting a program from the add/remove program, it keeps
trys to install it instead of remove it, it comes up that it already is
installed on my computer and to delete it, but i can not. Please help.

Dianeangel, I'm having a different problem in this area. When I click the
remove button in the add/remove program to get rid of an unwanted application
I get a
message that the file cannot be found. When somebody offers a solution to
your problem -- maybe they can help me with mine!

"dianeangel" wrote:

> i am having trouble deleting a program from the add/remove program, it keeps
> trys to install it instead of remove it, it comes up that it already is
> installed on my computer and to delete it, but i can not. Please help.

karl

There is a program called Add-Remove Pro which will deal with that. I think
it's freeware. A Google search results in several download sites.