Tech: Ms Pac w/18 pins - 1 Dcard wire is disconnected

Hi all,

Hopefully someone can help me with this.
A guy dropped this thing off and hopefully I can get it working for him.
I've never seen one of these things.

If someone could tell me where the yellow wire goes...
I saw nothing obvious...

Here's all the info I gathered on it:

Board: 18 pins
ROMS onboard: 10
chip rows on board: 9
chip columns on board: P

Daughtercard is hard wired and mounted up in the corner.
It has 2 resistors, 2 caps, a 8 pin chip and a pot.
There are 3 wires coming off the daughtercard connecting it to the main bd,
Grn, Yel, Org

The yellow is disconnected.
I send pics to anyone interested in seeing them.

Thanks

Mike Singer
AVP-Ellicott City, Md