help ive lost my taskbar

Craig

This is for friend so I may not be able to answer all questions,

He has lost his task bar, it sounds as if it minimised but cannot drag it
back onto the screen.
he has also lost his internet connection
He installed some digital camera software then deleted the program by
removing just the icons not using the control panel

anyone have any ideas

Craig (frustrated at the end of a phone)

Drx

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2001

craig wrote:
> This is for friend so I may not be able to answer all questions,
>
> He has lost his task bar, it sounds as if it minimised but cannot drag it
> back onto the screen.
> he has also lost his internet connection
> He installed some digital camera software then deleted the program by
> removing just the icons not using the control panel
>
> anyone have any ideas
>
> Craig (frustrated at the end of a phone)

try starting in safe mode
Alasdair

--
please note email address requires editing

www.digitalmystic.co.uk

"craig" <craig.duff@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> This is for friend so I may not be able to answer all questions,
>
> He has lost his task bar, it sounds as if it minimised but cannot drag it
> back onto the screen.
> he has also lost his internet connection
> He installed some digital camera software then deleted the program by
> removing just the icons not using the control panel
>
> anyone have any ideas
>
> Craig (frustrated at the end of a phone)

Safe mode has the same problem. No Taskbar or icons.
--
Mr Myth

"Alasdair" wrote:

> try starting in safe mode
> Alasdair
>
> --
> please note email address requires editing
>
> www.digitalmystic.co.uk
>
> "craig" <craig.duff@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> > This is for friend so I may not be able to answer all questions,
> >
> > He has lost his task bar, it sounds as if it minimised but cannot drag it
> > back onto the screen.
> > he has also lost his internet connection
> > He installed some digital camera software then deleted the program by
> > removing just the icons not using the control panel
> >
> > anyone have any ideas
> >
> > Craig (frustrated at the end of a phone)

Hi,

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!:

Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User