new video clips on my site

Hey all,
with appropriate credit to G4 Tech TV, I have a couple of new video
clips on my website (thanks to David Haynes).
My question out to the group is, does anyone have Steven Kent's book
"The Ultimate History of Video Games"?
I ask because in the video clip, Steven mentions there were only 1000
Computer Space's ever made but most of my information indicates at
least 1,500 were made.
Given the rave reviews of the book, my expectation is Mr. Kent's
accuracy is better than mine but I wouldn't mind some feedback from
people who have read the book. Can I assume his information is correct?
Is he the video game guru?

The video clips are in the Media section of my site
http://www.computerspacefan.com

I have the book... definitely a recommended buy if you can find it. I
couldn't put mine down until I read it cover to cover.

Don't know what the book quotes for production numbers (if any), but
I'll take a look tonight.

Rob

That would be great Rob, thanks very much.

I second Rob's recommendation. Definitely a good book. I have both the
"Ultimate History..." version and the original ("The Last Quarter," a
much more clever title).

I actually heard that the number was 1,200 (to throw another figure out
there). I think that's what I put in my book--but I'd have to check my
notes to see where I got that info.

-Dave Ellis
http://www.davesclassicarcade.com

Same here.