Mouse freezing

May 24, 2005 12:26:26 AM

then unfreezing almost immediately.. I thought it might be the driver so I
downloaded the latest.. but it still does it.. hoping someone can help..
thanks Rainy

PS. mouse is intellimouse by microsoft..

More about : mouse freezing

May 25, 2005 1:03:08 AM

doesn't anyone know anything about this?? it's annoying as all get out! :)
thanks Rainy
news:o 1rMu%23$XFHA.796@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...

!