Mouse freezing

then unfreezing almost immediately.. I thought it might be the driver so I
downloaded the latest.. but it still does it.. hoping someone can help..
thanks Rainy

PS. mouse is intellimouse by microsoft..
1 answer Last reply
More about mouse freezing

    doesn't anyone know anything about this?? it's annoying as all get out! :)
    thanks Rainy
    "Rainy" <rainydays38@sweetwrapz.net> wrote in message
    > then unfreezing almost immediately.. I thought it might be the driver so I
    > downloaded the latest.. but it still does it.. hoping someone can help..
    > thanks Rainy
    >
    > PS. mouse is intellimouse by microsoft..

Mice Support Microsoft Windows XP