is it too early to talk about this?

anyone know if it is gonna be a db update with a few minor fixes/additions
or is it gonna be a total gam over haul... orrrrr is it gonna be at all?

just wondered, i have spent my time on fm2205 and won and won and lost a lil
bit and done some more winning.. just thinking of next season.....

cheers
Christo

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 22:27:20 +0000 (UTC), "Christo" <chris@ no
spamming juststuff.co.uk> wrote:

>is it too early to talk about this?
>
>anyone know if it is gonna be a db update with a few minor fixes/additions
>or is it gonna be a total gam over haul... orrrrr is it gonna be at all?
>
>just wondered, i have spent my time on fm2205 and won and won and lost a lil
>bit and done some more winning.. just thinking of next season.....
>
>cheers
>Christo

more than likely a seasonal update with a few tweaks to the engine
here and there, possibly some extra leagues too.
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

Baggers

"Christo" <chris@ no spamming juststuff.co.uk> wrote in message
> is it too early to talk about this?
>
> just wondered, i have spent my time on fm2205 and won and won and lost a
lil > bit and done some more winning.. just thinking of next season.....

If you are playing FM2205 why do you want to play FM2006? Any good players
and can you tell me who is going to win the next 25 world cups?

Baggers

Baggers wrote:
> "Christo" <chris@ no spamming juststuff.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>>is it too early to talk about this?
>>
>>just wondered, i have spent my time on fm2205 and won and won and lost a
>
> lil > bit and done some more winning.. just thinking of next season.....
>
> If you are playing FM2205 why do you want to play FM2006? Any good players
> and can you tell me who is going to win the next 25 world cups?
>
> Baggers

LMAO (Baggers I thought you'd disappeared !?!)

Baggers

"mentalalien" <mentalalien2002_NO@SPAM_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> Baggers wrote:
> > "Christo" <chris@ no spamming juststuff.co.uk> wrote in message
> >
> >>is it too early to talk about this?
> >>
> >>just wondered, i have spent my time on fm2205 and won and won and lost
> >>a lil bit and done some more winning.. just thinking of next season.....
> >
> > If you are playing FM2205 why do you want to play FM2006? Any good
> > players and can you tell me who is going to win the next 25 world cups?
> >
> > Baggers
>
> LMAO (Baggers I thought you'd disappeared !?!)

Wherever there is evil. I'll be there!
Wherever there is injustice. I'll be there!
Wherever there is someone making a silly typo, I'll be there to point it
out.

Baggers

>and can you tell me who is going to win the next 25 world cups?

With a little bit of a cash injection I could tell you that.

-Nick