Unable to uninstall program

All of a sudden I couldn't use "search" (wouldn't popup)
and a few things acted funny. I went to earlier restore today and still
couldn't get "search", so I checked restore for Sunday and found a regular
restore point and after that an "iTunes configuration restore point" I don't
ever remember installing iTunes, don't even want it. I tried to uninstall it
and it won't uninstall, looked for uninstaller in it's folder and there was
none :eek:( How can I get rid of the stupid thing??
TIA
shadoe

Is this of assistance?

http://blog.core10.co.uk/2004/12/uninstalling-and-removing-itunes-from.html
Uninstalling and removing iTunes from Windows XP