How do I open Wireless Zero Configuration

a b F Wireless
May 24, 2005 3:12:03 AM

Hi,
I I have a problem to write a program to open wireless zero
configuration dialog in WinXP and WinCE. does there have any api to
call or some reference code for me to solve it?

Best regards,
Autumn
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
May 25, 2005 12:42:45 AM

Please visit the experts in the Wireless Networking newsgroup:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/newsgroup...

or:

--
Carey Frisch