How do I open Wireless Zero Configuration

Hi,
I I have a problem to write a program to open wireless zero
configuration dialog in WinXP and WinCE. does there have any api to
call or some reference code for me to solve it?

Best regards,
Autumn
1 answer Last reply
More about open wireless configuration

    Please visit the experts in the Wireless Networking newsgroup:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/newsgroups/reader.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless

    or:

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Autumn" wrote:

    | Hi,
    | I I have a problem to write a program to open wireless zero
    | configuration dialog in WinXP and WinCE. does there have any api to
    | call or some reference code for me to solve it?
    |
    | Best regards,
    | Autumn

Wireless Configuration Windows XP