How do I open Wireless Zero Configuration

Hi,
I I have a problem to write a program to open wireless zero
configuration dialog in WinXP and WinCE. does there have any api to
call or some reference code for me to solve it?

Best regards,
Autumn

Please visit the experts in the Wireless Networking newsgroup:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/newsgroups/reader.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless

or:

--
Carey Frisch