Does anyone know of any utility that can run in the background and
report/record on any failed or interrupt conflict with drivers or
corruption of a driver? I keep getting BSOD every 2-3 days even when
the system is sitting idle (usually I'm at work). The issue may have
something to do with a AV/DV card I have from Pinnacle Systems or the
Video driver for my Nvidia Card. I've upgraded the drivers for both
and completely removed the Pinnacle Video system (minus the AV/DV
card) and still the BSOD happens 2-3 days later.
The MS error report is about as usful as tits on a bull.

Thanks

Jon L. Miller wrote:
> Does anyone know of any utility that can run in the background and
> report/record on any failed or interrupt conflict with drivers or
> corruption of a driver? I keep getting BSOD every 2-3 days even when
> the system is sitting idle (usually I'm at work). The issue may have
> something to do with a AV/DV card I have from Pinnacle Systems or the
> Video driver for my Nvidia Card. I've upgraded the drivers for both
> and completely removed the Pinnacle Video system (minus the AV/DV
> card) and still the BSOD happens 2-3 days later.
> The MS error report is about as usful as tits on a bull.

What does your event log say?

The MS Error Utility.

What don't you understand about it? The error report tells you what is
wrong.