TECH: Baby Pac Monitor Sync Issue

Hey All,

Trying to get a new Wells Gardner 19" monitor to sync up in my Baby Pac to
no avail. Game works fine with the older monitors, i.e. W/G 4900. Tried
adjusting the Vidiot sync already. I'm using a new W/G 19" for color
adjustments only before I order a new 13". I'd like to know what's going on
with the sync before I put the $ out for a new monitor. The 19" monitor
works fine on the test bench. What am I missing?

TIA,
Pete
prostreet36@rcn.com

Pete, depends on the monitor you're installing. You may have a synch on
that monitor as well and you have to play with that adjustment on the
chassis. Then you have to go back/forth and play with the vidiot sync.

John

John,

Been there, done that. The game simply will not sync to the 19" W/G
monitor. I don't think it should be that touchy, especially when it works
everytime, all the time with a 13" 4900, thanks tho.

Pete

"Baraka" <grus_jc@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Pete, depends on the monitor you're installing. You may have a synch on
> that monitor as well and you have to play with that adjustment on the
> chassis. Then you have to go back/forth and play with the vidiot sync.
>
> John

Have you tried the 7404 trick?

I dont know why but when putting a new monitor into some older games you
have to do the SYNC mod even though a new monitor SHOULD accept positive and
negative SYNC.

Matt