WTB: Gauntlet Dark Legacy Upgrade Kit

Hi, I have a working Gauntlet Legends and was wondering if anyone had the
Dark Legacy upgrade kit for it? I don't really need the art for the cabinet
(unless you would happen to have it), just the electronics (I believe the
kit just involves some ROM and security chips, and the hard drive).

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about gauntlet dark legacy upgrade
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Hello, Happ controls has the sound roms, hard drive and security PIC
    chips. The prices have come down significantly. Do a search for legend
    on their site. The security chip is the biggie.

Games Legacy Video Video Games