WTB: Gauntlet Dark Legacy Upgrade Kit

Last response: in Video Games
June 11, 2005 6:35:47 PM

Hi, I have a working Gauntlet Legends and was wondering if anyone had the
Dark Legacy upgrade kit for it? I don't really need the art for the cabinet
(unless you would happen to have it), just the electronics (I believe the
kit just involves some ROM and security chips, and the hard drive).

Thanks.
June 14, 2005 8:36:51 AM

Hello, Happ controls has the sound roms, hard drive and security PIC
chips. The prices have come down significantly. Do a search for legend
on their site. The security chip is the biggie.
!