Photos with headings

Lady

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2004

Can anyone help me with a problem regarding my photo files please.
Some of my folders when I open them have the heading under the photo, but
some of my folders just have the photo in and no heading. I can't see any
difference between the folders. Can any one help please.

Hold down the shift key when switching to thumbnail view to hide the file
names. Do it again to bring them back.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:94CB6416-9950-4DF6-9EA8-974A8A785F94@microsoft.com,
lady <lady@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> Can anyone help me with a problem regarding my photo files please.
> Some of my folders when I open them have the heading under the photo, but
> some of my folders just have the photo in and no heading. I can't see any
> difference between the folders. Can any one help please.

Lady

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2004

Brilliant, Thank you very much. I have spent weeks trying to find out what I
can do about it. This is the first time I have used this discussion board.

"Wesley Vogel" wrote:

> Hold down the shift key when switching to thumbnail view to hide the file
> names. Do it again to bring them back.
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>
> Wes
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>
> In news:94CB6416-9950-4DF6-9EA8-974A8A785F94@microsoft.com,
> lady <lady@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> > Can anyone help me with a problem regarding my photo files please.
> > Some of my folders when I open them have the heading under the photo, but
> > some of my folders just have the photo in and no heading. I can't see any
> > difference between the folders. Can any one help please.

Hi,

You're welcome and it's called a newsgroup. ;-)

If you plan to continue using newsgroups, consider using Outlook Express as
your newsreader, it's a lot easier to use. It comes with Windows.

As you have seen, it can sometimes take you less time to find an answer to
whatever questions you may have, :)

MICROSOFT PUBLIC NEWSGROUPS
[[There are many valuable newsgroups on the msnews.microsoft.com server, on
nearly every available topic and in many different languages. Clicking the
links below will automatically create any necessary account configuration in
Outlook Express and take you directly to the newsgroup you have selected -
no complicated technical configurations are needed!]]
http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

Using Outlook Express To View Newsgroups
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=%2fdirectory%2fworldwide%2fen-gb%2fnewsout.asp

Viewing and Posting to Newsgroups
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/using/howto/oe/newsgroups.asp

Setting up Outlook Express Newsreader

Getting News from Newsgroups
Ignore this part ->> Access a newsgroup right from the Web.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/using/howto/oe/gettingnews.asp

Set Up Outlook Express
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/using/howto/oe/setup.asp

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:6583783A-78E5-4F1A-9BBC-A2CD164AB7CC@microsoft.com,
lady <lady@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> Brilliant, Thank you very much. I have spent weeks trying to find out
> what I can do about it. This is the first time I have used this
> discussion board.
>

> "Wesley Vogel" wrote:
>
>> Hold down the shift key when switching to thumbnail view to hide the file
>> names. Do it again to bring them back.
>>
>> --
>> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>>
>> Wes
>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>>
>> In news:94CB6416-9950-4DF6-9EA8-974A8A785F94@microsoft.com,
>> lady <lady@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
>>> Can anyone help me with a problem regarding my photo files please.
>>> Some of my folders when I open them have the heading under the photo,
>>> but some of my folders just have the photo in and no heading. I can't
>>> see any difference between the folders. Can any one help please.

Lady

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2004

Hi Wesley
Thanks, I don't mean to be a pain but, how do I put Outlook Express as my
newsreader?
Sue

"Wesley Vogel" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You're welcome and it's called a newsgroup. ;-)
>
> If you plan to continue using newsgroups, consider using Outlook Express as
> your newsreader, it's a lot easier to use. It comes with Windows.
>
> As you have seen, it can sometimes take you less time to find an answer to
> whatever questions you may have, :)
>
> MICROSOFT PUBLIC NEWSGROUPS
> [[There are many valuable newsgroups on the msnews.microsoft.com server, on
> nearly every available topic and in many different languages. Clicking the
> links below will automatically create any necessary account configuration in
> Outlook Express and take you directly to the newsgroup you have selected -
> no complicated technical configurations are needed!]]
> http://aumha.org/nntp.htm
>
> Using Outlook Express To View Newsgroups
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=%2fdirectory%2fworldwide%2fen-gb%2fnewsout.asp
>
> Viewing and Posting to Newsgroups
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/using/howto/oe/newsgroups.asp
>
> Setting up Outlook Express Newsreader
> http://michaelstevenstech.com/outlookexpressnewreader.htm
>
> Getting News from Newsgroups
> Ignore this part ->> Access a newsgroup right from the Web.
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/using/howto/oe/gettingnews.asp
>
> Set Up Outlook Express
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/using/howto/oe/setup.asp
>

> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>
> Wes
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>
> In news:6583783A-78E5-4F1A-9BBC-A2CD164AB7CC@microsoft.com,
> lady <lady@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> > Brilliant, Thank you very much. I have spent weeks trying to find out
> > what I can do about it. This is the first time I have used this
> > discussion board.
> >

> > "Wesley Vogel" wrote:
> >
> >> Hold down the shift key when switching to thumbnail view to hide the file
> >> names. Do it again to bring them back.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Hope this helps. Let us know.
> >>
> >> Wes
> >> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
> >>
> >> In news:94CB6416-9950-4DF6-9EA8-974A8A785F94@microsoft.com,
> >> lady <lady@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:

Sue

Paste this into your Address bar in Internet Explorer...

http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

Read the instructions.

Paste any of the links below into your Address bar in Internet Explorer...

In news:F27A76E2-FEC3-4239-9F83-C80E93001B60@microsoft.com,