Players I would recommend..

Have a look at the following players.. They perform quite well in my games..

Chris Brunt (AM LC) - Sheff Wed (ENG). Great youngster that plays well
on the wing or mid-center.

Kasper Jensen (GK) - SønderjyskE (DEN). his stats aint that impressive,
but he took over the gk position in my lyon game, playing to a 8-9
almost every game.

Niko Kranjcar (AMC) - HNK Hajduk (CRO). In earlier games he was a
striker, but now a AMC. Performs well almost all the time. Why this kid
havent been bought by major clubs, puzzles me. Miljenko: Did he play for
Croatia before being drafted by Austria? Remember something vaguely
about this double-nationality thing a year or 2 back.

Maciej Zurawski (F RC) - Wisla (POL). Impressive attacker allthough he
is 28yo. He scores goals constantly for all teams I buy him for. (Lyon,
Juve, Werder Bremen, Schalke).

Jan Gunnar Solli (AM RC) - Rosenborg (NOR). Good player given a year or 2.

Fabrice Fernandes (AM RL) - Southampton (ENG). Great winger.

Florent Malouda (AML) - Lyon (FRA). Absolutely brilliant winger. Got
average rating of over 8.96 from a whole season with Lyon.

Pierre Alain-Frau (F RC) - Lyon (FRA). Perhaps not the best striker at
first look, but he was very consistant together with Zurawski.

Pa Dembo Touray (GK) - Djurgården (SWE). A great keeper given a year or
2. Got swedish second nationality.

Probably have some more players... Will keep you updated later on.

Mikael

Mikael Sch?ler wrote:

> Niko Kranjcar (AMC) - HNK Hajduk (CRO). In earlier games he was a
> striker, but now a AMC. Performs well almost all the time. Why this kid
> havent been bought by major clubs, puzzles me. Miljenko: Did he play for
> Croatia before being drafted by Austria? Remember something vaguely
> about this double-nationality thing a year or 2 back.

He does have double nationality, Croatian/Austrian, because his dad
was playing for Rapid Vienna when he was born. But IRL he plays for
Croatia of course. He's a regular which isn't surprising since his dad
is the manager. ;-)

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Urban - Mjesto za mene

Miljenko wrote:
> Mikael Sch?ler wrote:
>

>>Niko Kranjcar (AMC) - HNK Hajduk (CRO). In earlier games he was a
>>striker, but now a AMC. Performs well almost all the time. Why this kid
>>havent been bought by major clubs, puzzles me. Miljenko: Did he play for
>>Croatia before being drafted by Austria? Remember something vaguely
>>about this double-nationality thing a year or 2 back.
>

> He does have double nationality, Croatian/Austrian, because his dad
> was playing for Rapid Vienna when he was born. But IRL he plays for
> Croatia of course. He's a regular which isn't surprising since his dad
> is the manager. ;-)

Aah ok. Remember something about Austria wanting to draft him for their
national teams, but Croatia beat them to it apparently.. :)

"Mikael Schøler" <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message
> Have a look at the following players.. They perform quite well in my
> games..
>
> Chris Brunt (AM LC) - Sheff Wed (ENG). Great youngster that plays well on
> the wing or mid-center.
>
> Kasper Jensen (GK) - SønderjyskE (DEN). his stats aint that impressive,
> but he took over the gk position in my lyon game, playing to a 8-9 almost
> every game.
>
> Niko Kranjcar (AMC) - HNK Hajduk (CRO). In earlier games he was a striker,
> but now a AMC. Performs well almost all the time. Why this kid havent been
> bought by major clubs, puzzles me. Miljenko: Did he play for Croatia
> before being drafted by Austria? Remember something vaguely about this
> double-nationality thing a year or 2 back.
>
> Maciej Zurawski (F RC) - Wisla (POL). Impressive attacker allthough he is
> 28yo. He scores goals constantly for all teams I buy him for. (Lyon, Juve,
> Werder Bremen, Schalke).
>
> Jan Gunnar Solli (AM RC) - Rosenborg (NOR). Good player given a year or 2.
>
> Fabrice Fernandes (AM RL) - Southampton (ENG). Great winger.
>
> Florent Malouda (AML) - Lyon (FRA). Absolutely brilliant winger. Got
> average rating of over 8.96 from a whole season with Lyon.
>
> Pierre Alain-Frau (F RC) - Lyon (FRA). Perhaps not the best striker at
> first look, but he was very consistant together with Zurawski.
>
> Pa Dembo Touray (GK) - Djurgården (SWE). A great keeper given a year or 2.
> Got swedish second nationality.
>
> Probably have some more players... Will keep you updated later on.

At what level can these players perform?

Rach wrote:
> "Mikael Schøler" <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message
>
>>Have a look at the following players.. They perform quite well in my
>>games..
>>
>>Chris Brunt (AM LC) - Sheff Wed (ENG). Great youngster that plays well on
>>the wing or mid-center.
>>
>>Kasper Jensen (GK) - SønderjyskE (DEN). his stats aint that impressive,
>>but he took over the gk position in my lyon game, playing to a 8-9 almost
>>every game.
>>
>>Niko Kranjcar (AMC) - HNK Hajduk (CRO). In earlier games he was a striker,
>>but now a AMC. Performs well almost all the time. Why this kid havent been
>>bought by major clubs, puzzles me. Miljenko: Did he play for Croatia
>>before being drafted by Austria? Remember something vaguely about this
>>double-nationality thing a year or 2 back.
>>
>>Maciej Zurawski (F RC) - Wisla (POL). Impressive attacker allthough he is
>>28yo. He scores goals constantly for all teams I buy him for. (Lyon, Juve,
>>Werder Bremen, Schalke).
>>
>>Jan Gunnar Solli (AM RC) - Rosenborg (NOR). Good player given a year or 2.
>>
>>Fabrice Fernandes (AM RL) - Southampton (ENG). Great winger.
>>
>>Florent Malouda (AML) - Lyon (FRA). Absolutely brilliant winger. Got
>>average rating of over 8.96 from a whole season with Lyon.
>>
>>Pierre Alain-Frau (F RC) - Lyon (FRA). Perhaps not the best striker at
>>first look, but he was very consistant together with Zurawski.
>>
>>Pa Dembo Touray (GK) - Djurgården (SWE). A great keeper given a year or 2.
>>Got swedish second nationality.
>>
>>Probably have some more players... Will keep you updated later on.
>

> At what level can these players perform?

Well all have been playing/tested at levels ManUtd, Lyon, Werder Bremen,
Schalke04, Juventus..

> Rach wrote:
>> "Mikael Schøler" <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message
>>
>>>Have a look at the following players.. They perform quite well in my
>>>games..
>>>
>>>Chris Brunt (AM LC) - Sheff Wed (ENG). Great youngster that plays well on
>>>the wing or mid-center.
>>>
>>>Kasper Jensen (GK) - SønderjyskE (DEN). his stats aint that impressive,
>>>but he took over the gk position in my lyon game, playing to a 8-9 almost
>>>every game.
>>>
>>>Niko Kranjcar (AMC) - HNK Hajduk (CRO). In earlier games he was a
>>>striker, but now a AMC. Performs well almost all the time. Why this kid
>>>havent been bought by major clubs, puzzles me. Miljenko: Did he play for
>>>Croatia before being drafted by Austria? Remember something vaguely about
>>>this double-nationality thing a year or 2 back.
>>>
>>>Maciej Zurawski (F RC) - Wisla (POL). Impressive attacker allthough he is
>>>28yo. He scores goals constantly for all teams I buy him for. (Lyon,
>>>Juve, Werder Bremen, Schalke).
>>>
>>>Jan Gunnar Solli (AM RC) - Rosenborg (NOR). Good player given a year or
>>>2.
>>>
>>>Fabrice Fernandes (AM RL) - Southampton (ENG). Great winger.
>>>
>>>Florent Malouda (AML) - Lyon (FRA). Absolutely brilliant winger. Got
>>>average rating of over 8.96 from a whole season with Lyon.
>>>
>>>Pierre Alain-Frau (F RC) - Lyon (FRA). Perhaps not the best striker at
>>>first look, but he was very consistant together with Zurawski.
>>>
>>>Pa Dembo Touray (GK) - Djurgården (SWE). A great keeper given a year or
>>>2. Got swedish second nationality.
>>>
>>>Probably have some more players... Will keep you updated later on.
>>

>> At what level can these players perform?
> Well all have been playing/tested at levels ManUtd, Lyon, Werder Bremen,
> Schalke04, Juventus..

cool