TECH: Error code on Championship Sprint?

Last response: in Video Games
June 12, 2005 5:17:29 AM

Hi all,

My Championship Sprint upright came up with an error code this morning. It
appears to be V3 in two places on the screen with nothing else. Just a
white background with this code.. Any tips??

Thanks!

Jim (AT) manicarcade (DOT) you know what.
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 5:24:03 AM

OOPS... Make that an error code of VE not V3

!