TECH: Error code on Championship Sprint?

Hi all,

My Championship Sprint upright came up with an error code this morning. It
appears to be V3 in two places on the screen with nothing else. Just a
white background with this code.. Any tips??

Thanks!

Jim (AT) manicarcade (DOT) you know what.

OOPS... Make that an error code of VE not V3