Pc Restarts and cant find out why

I have looked all over the forum and i cant find a solution to my problem. My
pc randomly restarts without any error message. i have already tryed turning
off auto restart under system properties but that didnt help. I have noticed
that when i press print anywere it will restart, or when i open a disk drive
it will restart. These are not the only times it restarts though. I have done
scans for viruses with lots of different programs and they couldnt find
anything. Please someone help me. Thanks

768mb RAM
AMD 3200+
200gb hardrive space
350 watt powersupply
ATI All in wonder 9600 128mb
2 answers Last reply
More about restarts find

    I would begin here.
    http://aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.htm

    --
    Michael

    "Pieboy" <Pieboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have looked all over the forum and i cant find a solution to my problem.
    >My
    > pc randomly restarts without any error message. i have already tryed
    > turning
    > off auto restart under system properties but that didnt help. I have
    > noticed
    > that when i press print anywere it will restart, or when i open a disk
    > drive
    > it will restart. These are not the only times it restarts though. I have
    > done
    > scans for viruses with lots of different programs and they couldnt find
    > anything. Please someone help me. Thanks
    >
    > 768mb RAM
    > AMD 3200+
    > 200gb hardrive space
    > 350 watt powersupply
    > ATI All in wonder 9600 128mb

    Thank you very much for the help. Its sorted out now. Thanks

    "Michael T" wrote:

    > I would begin here.
    > http://aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.htm
    >
    > --
    > Michael
    >
    > "Pieboy" <Pieboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I have looked all over the forum and i cant find a solution to my problem.
    > >My
    > > pc randomly restarts without any error message. i have already tryed
    > > turning
    > > off auto restart under system properties but that didnt help. I have
    > > noticed
    > > that when i press print anywere it will restart, or when i open a disk
    > > drive
    > > it will restart. These are not the only times it restarts though. I have
    > > done
    > > scans for viruses with lots of different programs and they couldnt find
    > > anything. Please someone help me. Thanks
    > >
    > > 768mb RAM
    > > AMD 3200+
    > > 200gb hardrive space
    > > 350 watt powersupply