Pc Restarts and cant find out why

May 24, 2005 4:48:06 PM

I have looked all over the forum and i cant find a solution to my problem. My
pc randomly restarts without any error message. i have already tryed turning
off auto restart under system properties but that didnt help. I have noticed
that when i press print anywere it will restart, or when i open a disk drive
it will restart. These are not the only times it restarts though. I have done
scans for viruses with lots of different programs and they couldnt find
anything. Please someone help me. Thanks

768mb RAM
AMD 3200+
200gb hardrive space
350 watt powersupply
ATI All in wonder 9600 128mb

More about : restarts find

Anonymous
May 24, 2005 11:54:21 PM

I would begin here.
http://aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.htm

--
Michael

"Pieboy" <Pieboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have looked all over the forum and i cant find a solution to my problem.
>My
> pc randomly restarts without any error message. i have already tryed
> turning
> off auto restart under system properties but that didnt help. I have
> noticed
> that when i press print anywere it will restart, or when i open a disk
> drive
> it will restart. These are not the only times it restarts though. I have
> done
> scans for viruses with lots of different programs and they couldnt find
> anything. Please someone help me. Thanks
>
> 768mb RAM
> AMD 3200+
> 200gb hardrive space
> 350 watt powersupply
> ATI All in wonder 9600 128mb
Anonymous
May 24, 2005 11:54:22 PM

Thank you very much for the help. Its sorted out now. Thanks

!