defragmenter not working

May 24, 2005 7:09:01 PM

hello,

i've tried lately to defragment my hard disks , but whenever i click analyze
or defragment i get an error massage saying "disk defragmenter could not
start".does anyone know how to fix this?

More about : defragmenter working

Anonymous
May 24, 2005 8:52:03 PM

First run disk clean up utility,then go to run,type:cmd In cmd type:
Defrag C:

"charisma" wrote:

> hello,
>
> i've tried lately to defragment my hard disks , but whenever i click analyze
> or defragment i get an error massage saying "disk defragmenter could not
> start".does anyone know how to fix this?
May 25, 2005 3:49:16 AM

actually i tried doing that as well, but the same thing happens..i get the
same error massage..

!