Predictions League 04/05 Round 28 Fixtures

Deadline: 18:45 CET Thursday, May 5th

CSKA Moskva v Parma
Alkmaar v Sporting

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Urban - Mjesto za mene

"Miljenko" <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> schreef in bericht
> Deadline: 18:45 CET Thursday, May 5th

CSKA Moskva v Parma 0 - 1 in the 83th minute
Alkmaar v Sporting 3 - 1 Afterwards, Landzaat will confirm his
transfer to Milan

> --
> Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]
>
> np: Urban - Mjesto za mene

Jabberwocky

"Miljenko" <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote in message
> Deadline: 18:45 CET Thursday, May 5th

3-1> CSKA Moskva v Parma
2-1> Alkmaar v Sporting

> --
> Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]
>
> np: Urban - Mjesto za mene

ivo

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2004

On Mon, 02 May 2005 21:11:34 +0200, Miljenko

--
Ivo

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an
hour.

ray

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

"Miljenko" <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote in message

1-1> CSKA Moskva v Parma
1-0> Alkmaar v Sporting

1-0 > CSKA Moskva v Parma
1-1 > Alkmaar v Sporting

Cheers,

Tobes

--
"Arsenal are the football club with class and dignity in English
football. " - Ian Harvey, April 2005

"Miljenko" <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote in message
> Deadline: 18:45 CET Thursday, May 5th

1-2> CSKA Moskva v Parma
1-1> Alkmaar v Sporting

Hagen

Miljenko wrote:
> Deadline: 18:45 CET Thursday, May 5th
>
> CSKA Moskva v Parma

2-0

> Alkmaar v Sporting

1-1

Hari Seldon wrote:

> Alkmaar v Sporting 3 - 1 Afterwards, Landzaat will confirm his
> transfer to Milan

Danny Landzaat is that good? The couple of times I could catch the Dutch
league highlights this season, he did not look much.

"The Wielder of the Scythe" <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> schreef in
bericht news:4276FBFC.91EB4AD6@netvigator.com...
> Hari Seldon wrote:
>
>> Alkmaar v Sporting 3 - 1 Afterwards, Landzaat will confirm his
>> transfer to Milan

Ajax let him go when he was 17. He played occasionally for the Dutch team
since a four years or so. With Van Basten as manager, he's one of the three
midfielders (Cocu and van Bommel) chosen above Seedorf, Davids and the like.

He certainly doesn't look spectacular, but is the kind of player that let
the team perform better, makes defenders better at defending and attacker
more creative at attackers. Downside is that he sure needs some sime to
adapt, and I doubt he will get time for adaptation abroad.
Feijenoord, Ajax and PSV all would like to have him, but as a chauvinist, I
say he only should go to Milan

Miljenko wrote:
> Deadline: 18:45 CET Thursday, May 5th

2-0 CSKA Moskva v Parma
2-1 Alkmaar v Sporting

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.

> CSKA Moskva v Parma 2-0
> Alkmaar v Sporting 1-3

cheers,
Ronald Scholman

CSKA Moskva - Parma: 1-0
Alkmaar - Sporting : 1-1

-Nick

My predictions:

CSKA Moskva v Parma 1-0
Alkmaar v Sporting 2-0

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: The Killers - All These Things That I've Done

Miljenko wrote:

> Deadline: 18:45 CET Thursday, May 5th

2-0 > CSKA Moskva v Parma
1-0 > Alkmaar v Sporting

Mark
--
http://www.mxtz.com - Music eXchange and Trading Zone
Trade and exchange tickets, bootlegs, etc

Oracle's predictions, a bit late, but he's a busy supreme creature:

CSKA Moskva v Parma 3 - 1
Alkmaar v Sporting 0 - 0

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]