Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Is there an adapter for this?

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
August 31, 2012 12:46:30 AM

I have an old Dell Latitude CSx that I gutted hoping that I'd be able to salvage some parts. What I'd like to do is put a Raspberry Pi in it but I don't know if it's possible to connect the monitor, keyboard, or mouse - the only components I left in it. The monitor was connected to the motherboard by these two cables:

Is there any way to convert this kind of connection to USB, HDMI, DVI, or even VGA? It's probably a long shot for the display. Here's the cable that connected the keyboard:

And the trackpad:

It'd be really awesome if there was a way to convert either of these to USB or PS2. I also have pics of the plugs they fit into on the motherboard if it helps.

More about : adapter

Best solution

a c 249 D Laptop
August 31, 2012 12:51:23 AM

Hi :) 

I own a laptop repair company....

Sorry but the answer is no... a program called PRISH RESIZER from resize pictures (its free)

All the best Brett :) 
September 10, 2012 12:03:27 AM

Best answer selected by davidkennedy85.