Windows Media Player 10 HELP?

When I click on Windows Media Player 10, I get this message:
An internal application error has occurred.

I tried reinstalling it in safe mode, but did not fix the problem. Can
anyone help?Please?

--
Dan_872
1 answer Last reply

    Dan_872 Wrote:
    > When I click on Windows Media Player 10, I get this message:
    > An internal application error has occurred.
    >
    > I tried reinstalling it in safe mode, but did not fix the problem. Can
    > anyone help?Please?

    Given your group of postings, I'd have to ask if you've done a full
    virus scan and swept for adware/malware. Are you fully-patched from MS?
    To have so many things go wrong at once seems more than just
    coincidence.

    --
    Rik Bean

Support Microsoft Media Player Windows XP