Windows Media Player 10 HELP?

When I click on Windows Media Player 10, I get this message:
An internal application error has occurred.

I tried reinstalling it in safe mode, but did not fix the problem. Can
anyone help?Please?

--
Dan_872

Dan_872 Wrote:
> When I click on Windows Media Player 10, I get this message:
> An internal application error has occurred.
>
> I tried reinstalling it in safe mode, but did not fix the problem. Can
> anyone help?Please?

Given your group of postings, I'd have to ask if you've done a full
virus scan and swept for adware/malware. Are you fully-patched from MS?
To have so many things go wrong at once seems more than just
coincidence.

--
Rik Bean