Closed

Search Option Not Working

May 18, 2005 5:48:02 AM

Dan_872 Wrote:
> When I click on the start menu, then search the window comes up and only
> shows the blue part with the dog. There is no way to type in what I
> want to search for. Can this promble be fixed?

Problem, not promble

--
Dan_872

More about : search option working

Anonymous
March 29, 2009 8:13:18 AM

-> In the Run windows type

c:\windows\infpress enter this will open the inf folder

-> Right click on the srchasst.inf file and select install option

-> Load the XP CD in the CD ROM when asked and press OK or if you have dump of XP on your system then give the path

example d:\windows\i386 and press enter

-> It will automatically install the missing file for your search option and your search option start working

Anonymous
April 28, 2009 5:03:21 AM

Your Search Option is not working dont worry just do this ...all your worries will be finished.

START -- > RUN --->
regsvr32 wshom.ocx
regsvr32 jscript.dll
regsvr32 urlmon.dll

Also, you had to restart PC to make it work.

That't it Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Related resources
May 17, 2009 4:12:07 PM

Thanks Dear,
It worked for me...
June 13, 2009 11:29:21 AM

START -- > RUN --->
regsvr32 wshom.ocx
regsvr32 jscript.dll
regsvr32 urlmon.dll

Also, you had to restart PC to make it work.

That't it Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear... I was lookin fr an answer and I Got it.. You r jus too gud..
November 12, 2009 6:34:23 AM

it worked....wow great///thanks buddy :bounce:  :)
December 29, 2009 4:41:55 AM

Thanks for the help.
Appreciate your time.
June 3, 2010 3:57:15 PM

Quote:
Your Search Option is not working dont worry just do this ...all your worries will be finished.

START -- > RUN --->
regsvr32 wshom.ocx
regsvr32 jscript.dll
regsvr32 urlmon.dll

Also, you had to restart PC to make it work.

That't it Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
November 10, 2010 4:54:24 AM

:bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  Thank You all. Its worked for me.

Now I have runned it on my network.

Great you all are...... :hello:

:wahoo:  :wahoo:  :wahoo:  :love:  :)  :(
November 10, 2010 6:46:23 AM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
!