2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
>15-16 inches. I want something sizeable but I don't need a flat screen TV on the table.
3. What screen resolution do you want?
>Not sure in this one but I do plan on some gaming but I don't need the most up to date like in the the game itself graphics.
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
>I am out of school now but I still plan on running WO student. However I am very heavy with my usage such as having several tabs open at once some with flash games. I could also be downloading and playing music at the same time. You can recommend both if you like. Maybe a portable one if I must give an answer.
5. How much battery life do you need?
>Not to much since this will be primarily home use so lower life isn't too big of a deal. A little while would be nice though.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)
>Yes. Mostly facebook flash games and online flash games. Probably the pre installed games. And MAYBE some LIGHT computer gaming. Running on med-high but rarely on high.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
>Just basic internet browsing, music downloading and listening. YT of course and movie watching. Any photing editing I would need.could.be taken care of with paint right now. However Photoshop MIGHT be considered.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
>6GB. I save a ton of pictures and music. I do own flash drives though.
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
>I'm not picky for brand so Ill order/buy from any reasonable place.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
>I'm in for the long haul and don't trash a working laptop because something shiner came out so as long as I can use it.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
>DVD and CD player and writer, 2-3 USB drives for my internet card and jump drive, Webcam and Blu ray are nice too but NOT mandatory.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
>Not a fan of apple simple because its too rich for my blood lol. My Toshiba Satellite lasted me 6 years and was constantly overheating and shutting off. Sometimes for days at a time. It did last though. However my HP only got 3 years. But it didn't overheat and the reason I upgraded was a broken cord. I was younger and dummer and didn't realize to just get a new cord. I remember it working well though. Don't know if I have a favorite out of the two. Ill buy any good brand.
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
>Cant think of much else except I will be using it a lot. No Life syndrome lol.