Dallas Arcade Party June 18th:

If you are driving in to dallas and coming in from the east you are
more than welcome to stop by my place in Tyler....will be in the
gameroom working on projects every night and getting some stuff ready
to ebay.
tim
www.timsarcade.net

Shoot-

Just missed this.

Any Dallas area game collectors that would let me come by and visit?
I'll be in town next week and it would be cool to come by and chat
and play a few games.

Thanks-
Kerry